This article on HypnoBirthing® was published on August 12th on CNN.com. I love it when a non-mainstream childbirth method is written up in the mainstream news media!
This is an article that the Santa Rosa Press Democrat published on August 8 about hypnosis helping Bruce Bochy and a few other Giants quit their chewing tobacco habit. What I liked about this article was Bruce Bochy talking about his cravings for dipping almost disappearing after his sessions. Go Giants!
Here’s an article about HypnoBirthing® that was published on August 2nd in the Huff Post. Enjoy!
While my clients appreciate the many benefits of massage, such as reducing pain and stiffness, recovering quickly from injuries, reducing stress levels and blood pressure, and boosting immunity, there are also times when you should either wait or see your doctor first. I’ve realized over time that many of my clients don’t know when to avoid massage. Here are a few examples:
- When you’re coming down with an illness
- If you’ve just had a vaccination shot
- If you’re recently recovering from major surgery (with general anesthesia)
- With burns (including sunburn) or open wounds
- With severe osteoporosis
- If you’ve been diagnosed with blood clots, especially in the legs
- With major injuries, unexplained pain, or fractures
- If you have any contagious skin conditions
- If you have any kind of blood clotting disorder
- If you’re being treated for cancer
With these tips in mind, I hope you continue to take good care of yourself and make sure that you follow an inspiring self-care routine. Here’s to your good health!